BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

These past few days have definitately had some ups and downs....i dont even wanna mention the downs because they sucked so bad, but ill fill you guys in on the good times of the weekend. Yesterday, Leslie and I woke up and took little shit head (aka Baylee) to Snow Hinton park...she loved it!
After we took Baylee to the park, we came home, got showers and went to Birmingham to have dinner with Jenny and Missy @ PF Changs! It was fun!! It was an experience for me because I had never had PF Changs before. Anyways, After dinner, We went to Jennys parents house and watched some of the game and then came back home from Birmingham! It was a very relaxing day! Tonight, Leslie and I are going with a group of NorthStar people to the fair! Yay...Sad to say, I am 22yo and never been to the fair!!



0 comments: